Nutrition solution of beta-carotene from carrots in the vegetable oil. Ecologically clear, domestically produced, natural product. Beta-carotene Ц is the biologically active nutrition substance of the vegetable origin, the basic nourishment source of the vitamin A.
Content (in 100 gr.):
- beta-carotene Ц 20 mg;
- vitamin E Ц 50 mg;
- vitamin K Ц 28 mg.
Shortage features of vitamin A in the organism:
- weakening of eyesight and УhemeralopiaФ;
- breach of growth process;
- often infectious diseases;
- dry skin, dry fractured hair, fractured and slow-growing nails;
- absence of appetite.
The reliable way of ensured provision with carotene Ц is regular usage of new product - УKaratelkaФ (nutrition admixture of beta-carotene in the vegetable oil).
Concentration: 0,2 mg of beta-carotene in 1 ml of oil.
- illness of retina and visual nerve, reduction of visual acuity;
- acts in the organism as antioxidant;
- illness of mucous membranes;
- diseases of gastrointestinal tract;
- diseases of skin (psoriasis, dermatitis, etc.);
- stunt and stasimorphy;
- illness of liver and gall-bladder, kidneys;
- immunodeficient disease;
- damage of nervous impulses conduction;
- agnesia; as dermatic in complex treatment of thermal, chemical, radiation burns, cold injuries, wounding, etc.
- complex treatment of oncological diseases.
Special advantages of УKaratelkaФ:
Connection of carotene with vegetable fats that improves adoption and provided organism with unsaturated fatty acids having anti-sclerosis action.
As organism transforms beta-carotene (from the word УcarrotsФ) into the vitamin A as may be necessary, there is no any risk in the accumulation of toxins as in the case with synthetic vitamin A.
Dosage: For adults Ц 2 tablespoons (2 tablespoons Ц 34 ml) 1 per day 20-30 min. before eating or together with eating (vegetables, salads, porridges, starters).
For children Ц from 1 to 3 years 1 tablespoon per day together with eating (3 ml.)
from 3 to 6 years 2 tablespoons per day together with eating (6 ml.)
from 7 to 14 years 1 tablespoon per day together with eating (17 ml.)